Thursday, December 29, 2011

Identiti Bikes announce BMX Race Team



It's official, I'm back on the BMX race scene!

It's been a long time... I needed the break, but now I can't wait to have fun racing again! I'm not expecting huge things - I'm certainly no full time athlete anymore. I just love riding my BMX and loving the buzz of going fast again. I'll be back on the 4X bike in the summer, but for now I'll be doing my best to rep Identiti on the national scene enjoy it and see what happens... Exciting times!

My Team mates are Martin Ogden, Jake Power and Michael Cummins, with Jordan Lunn, Pete Power and Josh Matthews on the Development Team.

I'll be on board the new Identiti Krisis MX frame with support from
Gusset
Halo
ODI
TSG
Renthal
Time
Foxhead Europe
Drift Innovation
Answer
Dia Comp
One Industries
Monster Energy
Maxxis
Vans
Hardcore Hobbies

Check out the press realease and follow the team on the Identiti Facebook page




















................................................................................................................................
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]